As your spring cleaning kicks into high gear, don’t forget to dust off your personal financial plan.
Here at FFCCU we have lots of different ways to help you “tidy up” your finances. Taking a few minutes now to access your plan (or create one) can save you hours of stress and worry later and a periodic check-up of your personal finances is always a great idea.
If you’ve not already done so, please take advantage of a FREE account review where a friendly teammate will sit down and review all your finances (those here and any external accounts if you happen to have them). This provides a full picture of your finances. Plus, we’ll let you know of any opportunities we see where you could be earning or saving more.
Don’t forget, you can also take advantage of Accel, a financial education and counseling program available for FREE to FFCCU members.
Accel will empower you to eliminate financial stress, get out of debt, increase savings, and achieve your financial goals. Through this partnership you can:
• Explore options for easing financial stress and achieving financial goals
• Discuss your credit and provide tips for improving your credit score
• Look at student loan repayment options, including the pros and cons
• Discuss debt repayment options
• Assist with housing issues, including purchasing a home, avoiding foreclosure, or reverse mortgages
• Provide you and your family with financial education, through online resources and tools
So, put down the dust rags, brooms and rakes, sharpen your pencils and get ready for a one of a kind analysis of your goals, spending plan and financial future.
Don’t delay, schedule a FREE account review and let FFCCU and our partners help you get started on the path to financial wellness this year.
For more details and additional program offerings, click here.