Trans-Act Phone Banking
Call the Trans-Act Line 866.731.5971 to access your account
Please note the options have changed, listen for new prompts.
At FFCCU, we provide many ways to access your account(s), check your balance(s), or make transfers. Besides Online Banking, members can access their accounts by phone using the Trans-Act Line. If you have any questions or need help using this service, please contact us.
How it works:
- Enter your FFCCU Account Number followed by the #
- Wait for the prompt, then enter your access code followed by the # (Members receive an access code at account opening. If you need this reset, please contact us).
- To end the call at any time, press *
- Voice Recognition option (anytime during the call press 8* to switch to Voice Recognition)
- Stop payment option
- Dividend and interest info
- Routing #241075726
- Loans: Past due amounts and payment information
- Funds transfer or payment, option to schedule future and recurring transfers and loan payments
- Account history with credit card information available