Get Back On Track With Accel
As a valued member, you have access to certified experts, who will empower you to eliminate financial stress, get out of debt, increase savings, and achieve your financial goals.
Our partners at Accel can:
• Explore options for easing financial stress and achieving financial goals
• Discuss your credit and provide tips for improving your credit score
• Look at student loan repayment options, including the pros and cons
• Discuss debt repayment options
• Assist with housing issues, including purchasing a home, avoiding foreclosure, or reverse mortgages
• Provide you and your family with financial education, through online resources and tools
Accel can give personalized answers to your individual needs. For issues, ranging from a proactive savings plan to saving a home from foreclosure, advice is only a phone call away. Plus, as a member of FFCCU, it’s all FREE.
They also offer many other financial education tools, programs and workshops such as these:
A a financial software designed to help you manage your money more effectively. Click here to begin.
Ask a friendly FFCCU teammate for more information or contact Accel directly at 877.332.2235 during these hours:
- Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.