Routing #: 241075726

Kudos FFCCU!

Kudos FFCCU

Kudos to all of us! Together, our members and teammates are making a REAL difference!

Serving our members, it’s our sole purpose. Providing stellar service and products is what’s kept us in business since 1936. Together, we are real people, living the credit union philosophy of #PeopleHelpingPeople. Every day, we are grateful for the chance to showcase the #CUDifference.

Share how you’ve experienced that difference. Give kudos to FFCCU or a teammate here!

Note: Comments may be used for other advertising and awareness by FFCCU.
Notify of
guest
1523 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Bridget E
Bridget E
1 month ago

Big kudos to Ellen at the Emerald branch. She was a great help securing my new car loan with a rate better than what the dealer was offering. FFCCU has always been my go to for car loans for this very reason!!

Chris G
Chris G
1 month ago

Had a great experience working with LeeAnn today via chat. I made a mistake with something and she was very quick to get it corrected for us.

Dave G
Dave G
1 month ago

Thanks Karen for helping me out with my checking

Keith
Keith
1 month ago

My experience with Katie was great. She was prompt and she resolved my issue in short order.

Tiara
Tiara
1 month ago

Thanks Jashira for going the extra mile and getting an answer to my question

Darrell S
Darrell S
1 month ago

Thanks Karen for the quick remediation of my dividend problem.

Gayland Fancher
Gayland Fancher
2 months ago

Karen was very patient and very helpful. Especially since I was about to loose mine. A very big thank you to her!

Jennifer Hope
Jennifer Hope
2 months ago

Katie answered my question quickly via live chat. Thanks for your help and great customer service!

Jimmy Cilenti
Jimmy Cilenti
2 months ago

Just spoke with LeeAnn. She was great! Question resolved in no time flat! Much appreciated!

Katie
Katie
2 months ago

The online service is great!! Thanks everyone for all your help.

hawk tolson
hawk tolson
2 months ago

LeeAnn was great! She activated my new credit card within 30 seconds after i exceeded the allowable number of attempts online.

David Caldwell
David Caldwell
2 months ago

I talked to Karen & Jashira today and they both were very helpful. Thanks so much for answering my questions.

Rachel
Rachel
2 months ago

Karen was great! She answered my questions clearly and quickly.

DeSean
DeSean
2 months ago

Karen was fast and helpful. Helped me get a new card quickly after I lost my previous one. Thanks Karen.

Christy Poskarbiewicz
Christy Poskarbiewicz
2 months ago

Lee Ann did a great job helping me during an online chat! Love that feature!

William
William
2 months ago

Jashira was fast and efficient! She had the info to handle my request today – thank you!

Rod
Rod
2 months ago

Kate via online chat was fantastic. She was able to assist me quickly and thoroughly with professionalism and courtesy. Thank you!

Maggie
Maggie
2 months ago

Karen Crisler was super helpful while I was trying to figure out how to set up online banking, which I was very confused about. She made it easy for me. Thanks!

GARY
GARY
2 months ago

Just wanted to say Abby Flores handled establishing our home equity line in a professional and courteous manner. Would certainly recommend her to anyone looking to establish a home equity line.

Susan
Susan
2 months ago

Love the ‘live chat’ option. Connected immediately with Jashira this morning. Pleasant and knowledgeable ~ Thank You!

Debra
Debra
2 months ago

Karen was super helpful. I was locked out of my account and within minutes I reset my password and was able to see my accounts.
Thanks, Karen

Taylorr
Taylorr
2 months ago

Jashira was awesome! She Helped with all my request today thank you! We love banking with FFCU They make everything so easy and hassle free!!!!!!

Shirley
Shirley
2 months ago

LeeAnn was awesome, patient and answered all of the questions that I needed answered this morning. I truly appreciate her!

Last edited 2 months ago by Shirley
Christina Carnahan
Christina Carnahan
2 months ago

Jashira took care of everything! An awesome experience!

Florine Pink Harris
Florine Pink Harris
2 months ago

Karen, was very helpful, knowledgeable and outgoing, need more personnel like her!!

Rich O
Rich O
2 months ago

Meghan was very professional, informative and had great customer service.

Veronica
Veronica
3 months ago

LeeAnn was awesome! She helped me get back into my account quickly.

Theresa F
Theresa F
3 months ago

My name is Theresa. I have done my banking with FFCU for years now. I needed a loan and was unsure that I would get it from other experiences……….but TONJA DAVIS worked her majic. I walked out of there with a loan. Thank You so very much for your help. As a customer I highly recommend Tonja Davis as EMPLOYEE of The Month. 🙂

Peg
Peg
3 months ago

Kate was very helpful and informative today. I chatted live and was given detailed information in how to handle an unauthorized deduction from my checking account. Thanks again for personal customer service. It makes a difference.

Carlon
Carlon
3 months ago

Thank you LeeAnn!! I was locked out of the mobile system and she was very fast and patient in helping me get back online.
First Class Customer service!!!

Michael
Michael
3 months ago

Thank you, Jashira, for helping me with my online banking account access. I was stuck in a circular flow and couldn’t get logged in, but you had it straightened out in a few moments — appreciate the quick response and assistance!

Desaree
Desaree
3 months ago

Lee Ann was great with assisting me with a question that I had this morning. I love my credit union

Cheryl Morris
Cheryl Morris
3 months ago

Karen, in Live Chat was very helpful in obtaining some interest information needed for our taxes and saving me a driving trip to pick up a copy of it by using the technology that is now available. She was very pleasant, kind, courteous, and determined. A big Thank You goes out to her.

Danielle Noble
Danielle Noble
3 months ago

Karen Crisler was so helpful with completing my travel advisory while I was traveling abroad. She was super clear and very courteous, even though my request took a bit of time! Someone give this woman a raise! – Danielle, Chile

MARCELLA C SANDERS
3 months ago

A BIG thank you to Karen Chrisler, for her help today, she was both courteous and professional.

Cassandra
Cassandra
3 months ago

Shout out today to Jashira for all the assistance I received.

Rez
Rez
3 months ago

Kate was extremely helpful!! Thank you!

Megan
Megan
4 months ago

Shout out today to Karen Chrisler! She was amazing and helped me out with a lot of courtesy and care. Thank you again Karen!

Yolanda R. London
Yolanda R. London
4 months ago

Jashira was very helpful and knowledgeable and I am very very satisfied, excellent customer service

Megan
Megan
4 months ago

I had a conversation with Jashira today and she was absolutely fantastic! Very polite, helpful and gave me great customer service. She helped me with my problem in a professional, tender manner. We can all benefit from the quality customer service Jashira provides. Thank you Jashira!

Sharon Vaughn
Sharon Vaughn
4 months ago

I love banking with you all. This agent, who I did not catch her name was professional, kind and considerate. Thank you for your help.

Elaine
Elaine
5 months ago

I had a chat conversation with Candace that proved to me that non-verbal communication can take place with positive results – she really made me a believer in the ‘Live Chat’ era, Super Kudos Candace, you got the job DONE.

Ashley Bonhart
Ashley Bonhart
5 months ago

I talked with Jashira in the online chat. She was very responsive and was able to find the information I needed quickly.

Trevor
Trevor
5 months ago

Chatted with LeeAnn today to get some account stuff fixed and she was super helpful and kind! Thank you so much for the quick and helpful responses!

Matthew Halata
Matthew Halata
5 months ago

I just live chatted with Karen. She was so helpful, this was the best customer service I have had in a while!

John
John
5 months ago

Live chatted with Candace. Excellent and quick service. Very prompt and kind.

Steve
Steve
5 months ago

My Live Chat with Karen was professional and efficient. Thanks!

Miriam Matos
Miriam Matos
5 months ago

I spoke with Kate today. She was professional and was a great help with my online accounts!

Chris B.
Chris B.
5 months ago

Chatted with Kate today about some help I needed with a direct deposit and she was very helpful and great to deal with. Thank you!!

Ann
Ann
5 months ago

I just wanted to give a shout out to Jashira for her excellent service on the Live Chat this morning! I’ve always been pleased with the service that Fire Fighter’s Credit Union provides and Ms. Jashira’s professionalism and patience with our Live Chat this morning definitely exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

Your savings insured up to $250,000 per account. Not Federally insured.

Firefighters Community Credit Union (FFCCU) is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with ADA standards and guidelines. We are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website to everyone. If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 216.621.4644. All products and services available on this website are available at all FFCCU branches.

Update Your Browser:
Enjoy a more complete browsing experience on this and other Web sites by updating your browser now!
1523
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x