Routing #: 241075726

Kudos FFCCU!

Kudos FFCCU

Kudos to all of us! Together, our members and teammates are making a REAL difference!

Serving our members, it’s our sole purpose. Providing stellar service and products is what’s kept us in business since 1936. Together, we are real people, living the credit union philosophy of #PeopleHelpingPeople. Every day, we are grateful for the chance to showcase the #CUDifference.

Share how you’ve experienced that difference. Give kudos to FFCCU or a teammate here!

Note: Comments may be used for other advertising and awareness by FFCCU.
5 1 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
1466 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Ryan
Ryan
25 days ago

I would like to thank Ginny very much with helping us through our loan process. She did an awesome job, was very informative, and patient throughout the whole process. Covid-19 made it very challenging, but she was incredible.

Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
1 month ago

I would like to give a Big shout out to Jashira. It was a pleasuring working with her. She was very knowledgeable and even went over and beyond what I was asking. Thank you for all that you do Jashira.

26 days ago
Reply to  Kimberly T.

Hi, Kimberly. Thanks for your feedback and for being an FFCCU member.

Daisy E.
Daisy E.
1 month ago

A HUGE thank you to Stacie Memmer from the FFCCU team! I’ve been working with her over the past two months on an auto loan, and she was so incredibly patient and easy to work with. Once we finally found a car, she was quick to jump on the paperwork and kept me in the loop with the entire process. I recently moved so I’m not close to a branch anymore, but Stacie didn’t let that stop her from providing exceptional customer service remotely!! Thanks again, Stacie!

Dave
Dave
1 month ago

I had a very good experience with Karen. She helped me with my withdraw limit issues and got me back online; really gave my account a well needed tune-up. I really appreciate how easy it was.

Reply to  Dave

Hi, Dave. We’re happy to know that you had a good experience. Thank you for being an FFCCU member!

Lee
Lee
1 month ago

Thank you downtown branch loan department I’ll call you for a loan again. You went beyond expectations to help me out and got me back up to speed with all the new great things FFCCU has to offer!

Reply to  Lee

Hi, Lee. Thank you for being an FFCCU member.

Denny & Roseanne
Denny & Roseanne
1 month ago

Just want to mention the great staff at the North Ridgeville branch. These outstanding employees have always gone the extra mile, but with this Coronavirus problem, their smile and eagerness to assist is appreciated even more. I am truly sorry I cannot remember names. I tend to rely on name plates and name tags and we can’t see them in the drive through.

1 month ago

Hi, Denny & Roseanne. Thank you for sharing your feedback and for being FFCCU members.

Chris D
Chris D
1 month ago

LeeAnn has helped me with two issues over the past two days and has made what is usually a stressful situation an incredibly pleasant one. Cheers to LeeAnn!!

Kathy
Kathy
1 month ago

Shout out to all of the awesome teammates at the credit union for showing up and continuing to take great care of members! You are ALL essential!

Gina M. V.
Gina M. V.
1 month ago

Jashira was quick, informative, and courteous. I have never had a negative chat experience with any of the FFCCU employees. I greatly appreciate this service and company.

Mary Ann K.
Mary Ann K.
1 month ago

Thank you Kate for your help. It was a pleasure.

John M. K.
John M. K.
1 month ago

Karen was very helpful. My son passed away and closing his account was something that needed to be done. Karen was helpful, caring and accomplished all I requested.

Reply to  John M. K.

Hi, John. We’re very sorry for your loss. If there’s anything else we can do for you and your family, please let us know.

Jackie
Jackie
1 month ago

Mary Ellen and LeeAnn have been such a breath of fresh air during this stressful time. They are efficient, patient, and friendly and made me feel as though they are doing everything in their power to help me. Thank you.

Reply to  Jackie

Hi, Jackie. We’re glad to know that Mary Ellen and LeeAnn were very helpful. Thank you for being an FFCCU member!

Brenna V.
Brenna V.
1 month ago

Karen Cornelision, the Branch Manager at the Emerald Parkway location was absolutely amazing! I was very nervous to go into a credit union for the first time, but she was so welcoming and couldn’t have made the decision and process easier. She was very down to earth, clear when explaining things and very comforting. My original plan was to open an account, use the 0% APR for a year and then close. That is not the case as I will continue to bank with them because I know she is ALWAYS there for me. It is awesome knowing that you… Read more »

Reply to  Brenna V.

Hi, Brenna. We’re happy to know that Karen gave you a warm welcome and explained things well. Thank you for choosing to become a member with FFCCU.

Phillip S.
Phillip S.
1 month ago

Maria at the Willoughby branch is the best. She always goes above and beyond to make every transaction go smoothly and efficiently.

Reply to  Phillip S.

Hi, Phillip. We’re glad that Maria makes every transaction go smoothly and efficiently. Thank you for being an FFCCU member!

Dawson
Dawson
1 month ago

I can always count on Vee to highlight my balance on my receipt even though I can just look on my mobile app. Kudos to Vee. Thank you.

Reply to  Dawson

Hi, Dawson. Thank for your feedback and for being an FFCCU member!

Faye L.
Faye L.
2 months ago

I really appreciate the live chat option on the website. LeeAnn quickly helped resolve my issue with remote deposit. With all the chaos that’s currently ensuing, it’s nice to have my banking be made easy. You guys are the best! Thank you LeeAnn!

Reply to  Faye L.

Hi, Faye. We’re glad that LeeAnn was able to help you via Live Chat. Thank you for being an FFCCU member!

Alex K
Alex K
2 months ago

Jashira was urgent, understanding, accommodating and very professional. Only good things to say on my end!

Reply to  Alex K

Hi, Alex. We’re glad that Jashira was able to assist you. Thank you for being an FFCCU member!

LYNETTE
LYNETTE
2 months ago

Kudos to LeeAnn I love her concern and understanding during this time. Keep up the great work.

Reply to  LYNETTE

Hi, Lynette. Thank you for letting us know and for being an FFCCU member!

Raphael
Raphael
2 months ago

Live chat was quick and informative. It was my first time using it but it will not be my last.

Reply to  Raphael

Hi, Raphael. We’re glad that you were able to get assistance through our Live Chat. Thank you for being an FFCCU member!

Bruce H
Bruce H

Karen did a GREAT job !

Reply to  Bruce H

Hi, Bruce. We’re glad that Karen was able to assist you. Thank you for being an FFCCU member!

Bob J.
Bob J.
2 months ago

Quick and understandable response with LeAnn

Reply to  Bob J.

Hi, Bob. We’re glad that LeeAnn was able to assist you. Thank you for being an FFCCU member!

Daniel
Daniel
2 months ago

Thanks LeeAnn for your time today!

Reply to  Daniel

Hi, Daniel. Thanks for being an FFCCU member!

Maren M.
Maren M.
2 months ago

I was able to execute a seamless transaction and Love FFCCU! Thank you LeeAnn!

Reply to  Maren M.

Hi, Maren. We’re glad that LeeAnn was able to help you today. Thank you for being an FFCCU member!

Patrick T.
Patrick T.
2 months ago

LeeAnn gave me some info I was looking for. Great experience.

Reply to  Patrick T.

Hi, Patrick. We’re glad that LeeAnn was able to assist you. Thank you for being an FFCCU member!

D. K.
D. K.
2 months ago

LeeAnn was very helpful…I love FFCU!

Reply to  D. K.

Hello. We’re glad that LeeAnn was able to help you. Thank you for being an FFCCU member!

Kyle M.
Kyle M.
2 months ago

Wanted to thank LeeAnn for helping me out setting up my loan payment. I hate computers and the system is set up so confusing it really messed me up man ya dig.

Reply to  Kyle M.

Hi, Kyle. We’re glad that LeeAnn was able to help you set up your loan payment. Thank you for being an FFCCU member!

Ernie B.
Ernie B.
2 months ago

I talked with LeeAnn via “Live Chat”. She worked with me very well in attempting to get my 2019 Form 1099 to me in Florida. It appears the U.S. Mail is not forwarding it to me. She had a suggestion and I think it will work.

Reply to  Ernie B.

Hi, Ernie. We’re glad that LeeAnn was able to assist you via Live Chat. Thank you for being an FFCCU member!

ANNETTE C. W.
ANNETTE C. W.

LeeAnn,
Was able to provide me the help and support I needed to access my account. During this hard time where we are limited in our movements. The online world has prevailed with quick nd correct customer service.

Reply to  ANNETTE C. W.

Hi, Annette. Thank you for being an FFCCU member! We’re glad that LeeAnn was able to help and support you with accessing your account.

Lisa
Lisa
2 months ago

Jashira was great on the Live Chat this morning. Thank you for all of your assistance and professionalism, Jashira!

Reply to  Lisa

Hi, Lisa. We’re glad to know that Jashira was able to assist you via Live Chat. Thank you for being an FFCCU member!

Andrew
Andrew
2 months ago

I am a brand new member, and Karen Crisler went above and beyond the call of duty to answer all my questions and put me at ease as I transition to a new Credit Union. We discussed credit cards, and options for future grandparents to save for grandkids. Very, very pleased! I am excited to be a part of FFCCU!

Reply to  Andrew

Hi, Andrew. Welcome to FFCCU! We’re glad that Karen was able to answer all of your questions. Thank you for being a member.

Chris
Chris
2 months ago

Kudos to Sumintra, who tirelessly helped me with loan processes and was absolutely 100% focused and committed. I will definitely be a long time member of FFCCU thanks to her!

Reply to  Chris

Hi, Chris. We’re glad that Sumintra was able to help you with your loan process. Thank you for being an FFCCU member!

Joe F
Joe F
2 months ago

Karen C was super helpful via chat, thank you Karen!

Reply to  Joe F

Hi, Joe. Thanks for your feedback and for being an FFCCU member! We’re glad Karen was able to help you via chat.

Jake
Jake

Live chat has always been helpful. Thanks Jashira

Reply to  Jake

Hi, Jake. We’re glad you’re taking advantage of Live chat and Jashira was able to help you. Thanks for being an FFCCU member!

Dawson B.
Dawson B.
2 months ago

The people that work at the Wellington branch makes the credit union a great place to have your money so I give kudos to everyone that works there Especially Beverly that listened to what I had to say today

Reply to  Dawson B.

Hi, Dawson. We’re glad you’ve had a great experience at our Wellington branch! Thanks for your feedback and for being an FFCCU member.

Mark K.
Mark K.
2 months ago

I believe the 2021 Calendar on the inside back cover of the 2020 wall calendar is actually the 2020 Calendar and NOT the 2021 Calendar, just so it gets checked before the publication of next years calendar. Other than that, FFCCU has always provided a wonderful service to the Firefighter Community which is now extended to the entire Community!

Reply to  Mark K.

Hi, Mark. It was brought to our attention that the back cover of the 2020 calendar was incorrect. We will take extra steps to ensure the error isn’t repeated. Thank you for being an FFCCU member.

Timothy
Timothy
2 months ago

Great service from Karen!! Had an issue and she was very helpful.

Reply to  Timothy

Hi, Timothy. We’re glad Karen was able to help you with the issue you were having. Thank you for being an FFCCU member!

margie
margie
2 months ago

I always receive such service. Karen assisted me on LIVE CHAT and resolved my issue!! So glad I’m a part of FFCU

Reply to  margie

Hi, Margie. We’re glad to know that Karen was able to help resolve your issue via Live Chat. Thank you for being an FFCCU member!

Merrill
Merrill
2 months ago

Jashira was very helpful once again today!

Reply to  Merrill

Thanks, Merrill, for letting us know and for being an FFCCU member!

Andy
Andy
2 months ago

LeeAnn was very helpful to day and made using the chat features on the online banking a very plesent experience

Reply to  Andy

Hi, Andy. We’re happy that LeeAnn was able to you help via our chat feature. Thank you for being an FFCCU member!

Merrill
Merrill
2 months ago

Jashira was very helpful today!

Reply to  Merrill

Hi, Merrill. Thank you for letting us know and for being an FFCCU member!

O Peace
O Peace
3 months ago

Megan was awesome. Very patient and helpful. Thank you MEGAN!!!!!

Reply to  O Peace

Thanks for your feedback and for being an FFCCU member! We’re glad Megan was able to assist you.

REILEY D G.
REILEY D G.
3 months ago

LeeAnn was very helpful and nice

Reply to  REILEY D G.

Hi, Reiley. Thank you for your comment and for being an FFCCU member! We’re glad that LeeAnn was able to help you.

Brian
Brian
3 months ago

Karen was extremely helpful and quickly answered all of my questions.

Reply to  Brian

Hi, Brian. Thanks for your feedback and for being an FFCCU member! We’re glad Karen helped you and answered your questions.

Brenda
Brenda
3 months ago

LeeAnn was very nice and gave me the info I needed. She made my day.

Reply to  Brenda

Hi, Brenda. Thank you for your feedback and for being an FFCCU member! We’re glad LeeAnn was able to you the information you needed.

Dalton
Dalton
3 months ago

Thank you Jashira for taking the time to help me out with my online account, much appreciated this. It went smoother than I anticipated that’s for sure.

Reply to  Dalton

Hi, Dalton. We’re glad Jashira was able to help you with your online account. Thank you for being an FFCCU member!

Craig K.
Craig K.
3 months ago

Thanks Karen, for helping me get a new card, and suggesting a great option! You were personable even over chat and i appreciate that!

Reply to  Craig K.

Hi, Craig! Thanks for your comment and for being an FFCCU member. We’re glad Karen was able to assist you with getting a new card.

Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
3 months ago

Thank you Peyton for your outstanding customer service! You’ve helped me 3 times now, and each time you are smiling, pleasant and efficient! Thank you so much for vastly improving the service at the Willoughby branch!

Reply to  Jennifer R.

Hi, Jennifer! Thank you for your comment and for being an FFCCU member. We’re glad Peyton has been able to assist you.

jason f.
jason f.
3 months ago

Mike McNally did an outstanding job helping me refinance my property. He took his time and explained the process thoroughly. It was a great experience!

Reply to  jason f.

Hi, Jason. Thank you for your feedback! We’re glad Mike was able to help you refinance your property.

Marilyn S.
Marilyn S.
3 months ago

Thank you, Margaret, for lining me up with Mike. I feel like a U-Haul has been lifted off my shoulders. Thanks for all the help and guidance you have both given. Extend a thank you to anyone else that was working behind the scenes. So happy to be a member of the FFCCU family!

Reply to  Marilyn S.

Hello! Thank you for your feedback! We’re glad Mike and Margaret were able to assist you.

Jason R.
Jason R.
3 months ago

Karen was awesome. She got my account set up and me the info I needed with no hassle

Reply to  Jason R.

Hi, Jason. We’re glad Karen was able to assist you. Thank you for being an FFCCU member.

Your savings insured up to $250,000 per account. Not Federally insured.

Firefighters Community Credit Union (FFCCU) is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with ADA standards and guidelines. We are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website to everyone. If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 216.621.4644. All products and services available on this website are available at all FFCCU branches.

Update Your Browser:
Enjoy a more complete browsing experience on this and other Web sites by updating your browser now!
1466
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x