Managing your money with e-Alerts has never been easier.
Receive personalized e-alerts via email, text or both. You choose to be alerted as much or as little as you’d like about what’s most important to you. Know the minute a check clears, a withdrawal is made, or use e-alerts as a reminder for upcoming payments. These alerts are so customizable, that you can even use e-Alerts to notify you of birthdays, anniversaries and other personally important dates.
How to activate e-Alerts
Most Popular e-Alerts:
- Balance Alerts: Daily Balance, Minimum/Maximum balance (Allows for multiple thresholds to be setup)
- Check Cleared
- Stopped Payment
- Debit Card (pre-authorization)
- Certificate Maturity
- Ability to create custom alerts (of any kind, such as someone’s birthday)
- Online Banking Login Failure Alert (New)
- Online Banking Password Changed Alert (New)
- New Card Order
- Email/Name/Address/Phone Number Changed
Have a Loan with us? These e-Alerts are super handy!
- Payment Due (Allows for multiple alerts to be set up for varying days prior to payment being due)
- Balance Change
- Late Payment Notification
- Interest Rate Change
VISA® Credit Card e-Alerts
Great Rate and Most Rewards cardholders can now register their mobile device and email to receive Visa Purchase Alerts. Cardholders are able to choose the notification triggers that match your needs, such as transaction exceeding a set amount.