Club Ignite | Teen Accounts
This Way to Your Bright Financial Future!
Club Ignite is EXCLUSIVELY for members ages 13-18. From opening a savings account to learning basic budgeting skills, the Club shows you how to save and helps you pave the road toward a blazing, red-hot financial future.
If you’re a teen, you’ll get:
- Banking that goes where you go. stay up to date, deposit checks, check balances all with our mobile app.
- Have e-statements and other news delivered right to your inbox!
- No monthly fee! No minimum deposit for checking accounts!
- Scholarship opportunities: we’ll be offering three $500 scholarships annually.
- Earn! You can earn 2.00% APY on your checking account balance!*.
- Get rewarded with prizes for becoming financially literate, saving money, budgeting and more!
- A partner for increased financial independence – we’re in this with you for the long haul, and want to help you build your credit with secured credit card opportunities, and more.
- Our unique Ignite debit card – just for you! Use it at ATMs or to make purchases anywhere Visa cards are accepted.
As a parent, you’ll appreciate:
- Our Club Ignite checking account and debit card requires a parent or guardian on the account, so you’ll be linked in.
- Parental controls: you can set your child’s daily spending limit and receive transaction notifications.
- You have the ability to transfer money between your accounts.
- Scholarship opportunities: your teen could be eligible for a $500 scholarship!
- Learning opportunities for your child to become financially literate.
- A long-term partner: with a successful spending track record, your child may be eligible for other products that can help build financial independence.
- Our account helps them earn 2.00% APY on checking balances of $25,000 or less.**
Get Your Own Debit Card!
If you and your family think you’re ready, then the Ignite Card is an awesome tool. With added security features, it securely allows you to make purchases wherever you go and track each one of them. Because having a debit card is a big responsibility, we encourage parents and teens to visit a branch together to open an Ignite Card.
I Want to Learn More about Club Ignite!
After completing the form, a friendly teammate will follow up to answer any questions you have about Club Ignite and schedule a face-to-face meeting.
Not a FFCCU member yet? Join now!
* A parent/guardian must be on the Ignite Card account. For your protection, there are restrictions placed on withdrawal amounts. The Ignite Card is equipped with EMV Chip security. Online Banking allows for total 24-hr. account access for all account holders. All account holders can set up e-Alerts (custom notifications) regarding the account balance, transaction and deposit activity. If parent/guardian and teen are not members, they must meet the FFCCU membership requirements and become members before activating the Club Ignite account and debit card.
**APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Get unlimited ATM withdrawals and earn 1.00% APY when your average daily balance is between $500-24,999.99 when you meet the following requirements: 12 or more VISA Debit Card signature-based transactions posted to your account each month, enrolled in e-Statements and have direct deposit totaling $500 or more within the same month. Earn .01% on the remaining portion of your balance over $25,000.00. ATM fees charged by FFCCU are refunded at the end of the month. Only one Advantage Checking account per member. Account is subject to approval. Call 800.621.4644 for current rates as they are subject to change at any time and without notice. Click here to view full rate disclosures and policies.