e-Alerts are a free and simple way for you to manage funds and monitor your FFCCU accounts.
Who can remember everything, right?! Well, with e-alerts, you don’ t have to!
Setting up alerts only takes a few seconds and can save you time and money. You can be reminded and alerted to all kinds of account activities such as:
- When a check has cleared
- Account balance info
- A deposit or withdrawal has been made.
Depending on the alert, you can select to be notified via email, text message or both! Sign up for e-Alerts by logging into Online Banking or click here to follow our how-to guide.
Newly Enhanced e-Alert Options
For an Account:
- Home Banking Locked
- Home Banking Login Failure Alert (New)
- Home Banking Password Changed Alert (New)
- New Card Order
- Email/Name/Address/Phone Number Changed
- Ability to create custom alerts (of any kind, such as someone’s birthday)
Share Account e-Alerts:
- Balance Alerts such as: Daily Balance, Minimum/Maximum balance (Allows for multiple thresholds to be setup)
- Check Cleared
- Stopped Payment
- Debit Card (pre-authorization)
- Certificate Maturity
Got a Loan? These e-Alerts are super handy!
- Payment Due (Allows for multiple alerts to be setup for varying days prior to payment being due)
- Balance Change
- Late Payment Notification
- Interest Rate Change