e-Alerts are a free and simple way for you to manage funds and monitor your FFCCU accounts.
Who can remember everything, right?! Well, with e-alerts, you don’ t have to!
Setting up alerts only takes a few seconds and can save you time and money. You can be reminded and alerted to all kinds of account activities such as:
- When a check has cleared
- Account balance info
- A deposit or withdrawal has been made.
Depending on the alert, you can select to be notified via email, text message or both! Sign up for e-Alerts by logging into Online Banking or click here to follow our how-to guide.
VISA® Credit Card e-Alerts
Great Rate and Most Rewards cardholders can now register their mobile device and email to receive Visa Purchase Alerts. Cardholders are able to choose the notification triggers that match your needs, such as transaction exceeding a set amount.
Newly Enhanced e-Alert Options
For an Account:
- Home Banking Locked
- Home Banking Login Failure Alert (New)
- Home Banking Password Changed Alert (New)
- New Card Order
- Email/Name/Address/Phone Number Changed
- Ability to create custom alerts (of any kind, such as someone’s birthday)
Share Account e-Alerts:
- Balance Alerts such as: Daily Balance, Minimum/Maximum balance (Allows for multiple thresholds to be setup)
- Check Cleared
- Stopped Payment
- Debit Card (pre-authorization)
- Certificate Maturity
Got a Loan? These e-Alerts are super handy!
- Payment Due (Allows for multiple alerts to be setup for varying days prior to payment being due)
- Balance Change
- Late Payment Notification
- Interest Rate Change