Sparky’s Kids Club|Youth Accounts
Join the club!
Sparky, our Dalmatian, and Smokey, the piggy, team up to educate our youth members in a fun and interesting way. Kids that develop good savings habits early, tend to keep them throughout life!
Help kids learn this important life skill by opening a youth account. They’ll thank you some day!
Club members receive these perks and more!
- Sparky’s Kids Club Newsletter filled with fun savings facts, recipes and a quarterly contest.
- A birthday card from Sparky plus an opportunity to earn some extra birthday cash!
- Simply bring their birthday card into any FFCCU branch during their birthday month, make a deposit of at least $5, and FFCCU will deposit an additional $5 in their Youth Account*as a birthday gift from Sparky!
- Smokey, the piggy bank.
- When a youth account is open in branch, your child receive their very own piggy bank, ” Smokey”. Kids will “adopt” him and take him home – fill him up with money – and when Smokey’s full, bring him back for a “piggyback” and we will match your child’s deposit!* They will quickly see how fast savings can add up.
- A chance to “dig” into Sparky’s Treat Jar when visiting an FFCCU branch.
- Coloring Pages and stickers
*One (1) match per youth account member per month. Piggy bank must be full to receive match. Matches will be made up to $5. Offer may be cancelled at any time.
Newsletter Coloring Contest Entries
Thank you to all the kids that colored and submitted their Sparky & Smokey contest entries. Here are the entries below, great job to everyone! Keep your eye out for the next newsletter to see what fun Sparky & Smokey are getting into! Congratulations to the winner, Teeghan. Enjoy the gift card, Teeghan!
Current Rates:As of January 1, 2017.
|Account Name||Min. Balance||Dividend Rate||APY*|
|Sparky's Club Savings-Youth Account||$50+||0.05%||0.05%|
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Dividends are credited to your account and compounded every month. Minimum balance requirements apply to average daily balance.*Click here to view full rate disclosures and policies. Call 800.621.4644 for current rates as they are subject to change at any time and without notice.