FFCCU is never closed when you bank online! Our Online Banking service is the quickest and easiest way to access all of your accounts 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Best of all, it's completely safe, your funds are transferred in real-time and this service is free to all members. With FFCCU’s Online Banking service, you can:
- Review account balances and transfer funds between accounts
- View images of your cleared checks
- Receive your monthly statements electronically with E-statements
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills online with Bill Pay
- Receive e-Alerts- stay on top of your money!
- Access your account through Mobile Banking
- And much more!
If you don't have an Online Banking Account, please contact a Member Service Representative at 216-621-4644 or 800-621-4644 for a Username and Password.
Receive Account Alerts On the Go With e-Alerts
e-Alerts are a FREE simple way for you to manage funds and monitor one or several of your FFCCU accounts. e-Alerts can be sent to your e-mail or to your mobile phone. With e-Alerts you can be notified when:
- A certain check number has cleared your account
- An account balance has been reached
- And when a deposit or withdrawal has reached a certain threshold
For information on how to setup your accounts for e-Alerts, simply log on to your Online Banking account. From here, you can choose the second bulleted option on the main screen that says "To Activate or Manage Your e-Alerts". Follow the directions on that page. Or, you can view and download our guide for accessing and changing e-Alerts for your account.
FFCCU is now recognized in Mint.com. Mint offers a wide-range of personal finance tools that allow you to plan, save, and budget your accounts. Simply create an account, sync your FFCCU account and dive right in! Please know that when syncing up your FFCCU account, Mint asks for your "account number" and "password". Your account number is the username you use to sign in to FFCCU online banking- NOT your banking account number. For more information on how to set up this account, vist the Mint help page.